May 27, 2008

Have You Positively Impacted Others With Craziness Today?

For many of us, today is the return to routine after a Holiday weekend. I say routine, which could be another way of saying "normal", but we know all too well that a day like this is far from normal. It's like Monday on steroids. How do you cope?

Here are a few things I have done today to beat the doldrums and show those around me that "Crazy doesn't take days off".

1) I rolled up to the office with the radio blaring Sinatra and did my best Ace Ventura parking job. A few cars sustained some minor damage. No biggee.

2) I cellophaned the toilet seat. That was not wise however. I forgot and wound up being the first to use it. But you can see how it might have brightened my day.

3) I started the warehouse on fire. Well, not actually the warehouse, just some old boxes and paint cans. Ha Ha. (BOOM!)

4) I chewed a whole pack of Hubba Bubba at once while talking on the phone.

5) I set a badger loose in the office and locked the doors. Don't worry, no rabies.

6) I wasted 10 minutes of my bosses time typing this.

What have you done today?

No comments: