May 21, 2008

Crazies vs. Normals Annual Softball Game

This Year's annual softball competition against our arch-enemies will be held on June 7th at that place at the corner of those two streets. The game starts at 3:00pm. I need all the Crazies there by noon to get our game-plan together.

If you remember, last year we did not win. In fact, we got our asses handed to us. However, we had more fun and less injuries than the Normals. I have a vivid memory of Stella freaking out on that little third-basemen. He never saw it coming. I heard his ribs have healed and the mis-alignment of his nose is barely noticeable.

This year, I am confident we will beat them, even if we don't win.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do find it interesting that I was only recently accepted to the NSC, yet I played on the softball team last year. Perhaps it was one of my alter egos?

Chairman said...

Hello Stella. Without a last name it is impossible for me to know what you are talking about. This is a large organization. As I look through the database, I see no less than 261 Stellas.

Anonymous said...

There may be many, but really, there is only one.

Tink about that one.

Chairman said...

.....or perhaps you are crazy??